How to setup CallAssistant?
- There is only one step. Just enter your phone number in the first box above and click save.
- Also, we would recommend storing your personal CallAssistant number in your phone as a contact so that you dont have to remember it.
- This was a one time action. You are all set now!
How to use CallAssistant?
- Step 1: Call your CallAssistant number from your phone, listen for confirmation that it has started recording.
- Step 2: Click on "Add Call" on your phone, to dial into your interview or your conference line. Once you are connected, then click on "Merge calls" button on your phone to make it a 3-way conference.
- Step 3: Conduct your interview like usual, hang up when done. The CallAssistant will record all conversation and create transcripts which will appear on your "Meetings" dashboard on this site.
- Step 4: You can then read the detailed transcript, add additional notes if you like, listen to the audio recording, Tag the call, Add contacts, or share with your team members or hiring managers.
Can you please just show me the video!